Eligible e-applicants will:
- Maintain a full-time academic schedule in each year of the scholarship at a Community College, University, College or Vocational School.
- Be U.S. citizen and legal resident of California or Arizona.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Are attending or have or have attended a public high school or community college in Southern California or Southwest Arizona.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit two letters of recommendation, a verification of financial need form, a headshot, and a 3-minute video by the deadline.
Applications and all completed attachments are due by May 15th, 2018