Eligible e-applicants will:
- Maintain a full-time academic schedule in each year of the scholarship at an accredited high school (see list of qualified private schools below), university, college or vocational school.
- Be U.S. citizen and legal resident of California.
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Are attending or have or have attended a public high school in Southern California or one of the private high schools listed below:
- Aquinas High School
- Cantwell-Sacred Heart High School (Montebello)
- Cornelia Connelly High School
- Crean Lutheran High School
- JSerra Catholic High School
- Marymount High School (Los Angeles)
- Mater Dei High School
- Orange Lutheran High School
- Rosary High School
- Santa Margarita Catholic High School
- Servite High School
- St. Michael’s Abbey
- St. Michael’s Preparatory School
- The Prentice School
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit two letters of recommendation, a verification of financial need form, a headshot, and a 3-minute video by the deadline. Please read the eligibility requirements before submitting an online application. Applications and all completed attachments are due by May 15th, 2018.